A very fragrant and delicious dish that consists of tofu. Perfect for people who would love to have an oriental taste to their daily vegetarian diet.
Preperation Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 15 Minutes
Serving: 2 person
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- oil for frying
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Cut tofu into 12 cubes. Place cornstarch on a plate or in a shallow bowl and dredge tofu in it, coating thoroughly.
- Heat enough oil so that tofu will be half-way submerged. Fry tofu in hot oil for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle green onions over tofu and drizzle with hoisin sauce. Serve immediately.
<<Back To Vegetarian Recipes