An extremely easy and simple mushroom pizza that is as delicious or even better than those available at takeouts. Suitable for dinner, birthdays and home parties.
Preperation Time : 13 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
Serving: 8 person
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil and sesame oil. Brush onto pre-baked pizza crust, covering entire surface. Stack the spinach leaves, then cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips; scatter evenly over crust. Cover pizza with shredded mozzarella, and top with sliced mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp.
<<Back To Vegetarian Recipes