Eggless Egg Salad
This salad is perfect for vegetarians who do not eat eggs. There are no eggs in this salad as it is being substituted by Mayonise. It is perfect on crisp toast with lettuce and tomatoes.
Preperation Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time: -
Ready In: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
Serving: 4 person
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 pound firm tofu, sliced and well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- salt and ground pepper for taste
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, vinegar, mustard, sugar, turmeric, dill, and parsley. Mix well, and reserve.
- Place drained tofu in large bowl, and crumble with a fork. Stir in onion and celery. Mix in reserved mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
<<Back To Vegetarian Recipes